|Foot (Victor Spinetti) using a Kenwood Knife Sharpener before cutting Ringo's finger off in the Beatles 1965 film "Help!"|
- Kenwood knife sharpener used in The Beatles film "Help!"
- Kenwood Chef seen at the start of Terry Gilliam's "Time Bandits"
- Kenwood Chef seen in the kitchen of "Fawlty Towers"
- A Kenwood Chef makes an appearance in 'Are You Going to be More Permanent?', a 1965 episode of Danger Man alongside Susan Hampshire.
|'Are You Going to be More Permanent?', a 1965 episode of Danger Man alongside Susan Hampshire|
- Kenwood Chef mentioned in an episode of "Only Fools and Horses"
- Kenwood features in one of Tim Vine's one-liner jokes
- Kenwood Chef seen in Peter Sellers' film "Hoffman"
- Graham Kerr, the Galloping Gourmet, always used a Kenwood Chef on his TV show
- Kenwood products have appeared in many other TV cooking shows e.g. Raymond Blanc
- The Lancashire Hotpot's video "Black Friday":Getting punched for a half price Kenwood Chef
- Kenwood adverts from the 1960s appear in many books and Facebook posts about politically incorrect advertising
- Kenwood usually have a stand at the Goodwood Revival Festival
- The Kenwood 'kMix' Mixer is used on the Great British Bake Off TV show
- There is a band called 'Kenwood and the Mixers'
- The closing credits of the film "A Fistful of Fingers" by Edgar Wright (who also made Shaun of the Dead, The World's End and Hot Fuzz):Food Mixer - Ken Wood
Closing credits of "A Fistful of Fingers"
|"So Pissed Off With Love" performed by Victoria Wood and Dennis Lawson|
The lyrics of Victoria Wood's "So Pissed Off With Love" include the line:
"We don't need a ref. You can take the Kenwood Chef. Just get your pimply bottom through that doorway!"
A 1969 Kenwood Chef appears in ITV's 2017 series "Tina & Bobby"
If you come across any more, please let me know via firstname.lastname@example.org